The Expo News features live on-site interviews, show information and exhibitor commercials. Via new illuminated kiosk, the program is broadcast throughout the show and can be extended into the official shuttle buses and host hotel rooms.
Providing an array of options for participation our production department will work with exhibitors to best address their commercial needs. For those companies not having a pre-produced commercial expomarkit can develop one for them. For companies that would like to showcase their products or services on show site the “Power Interview” option provides that opportunity. Large illuminated signage provides excellent sponsorship opportunities to maximize exhibitor’s exposure.
Following the show the broadcast can be housed on the official show web site. This allows visitors to access show features and effectively extends the life the show.
Benefits to Show Producers
- Provides an official show branded news source
- Show receives complimentary promotion within broadcast
- Fully turn-key – sales, marketing, production and fulfillment
- Generates revenue for the show
- Accommodates small exhibitor budget
Benefits to Exhibitors
- Provides a pervasive means of marketing through video and interview
- Promotes company in multiple locations
- Cost affordable opportunity providing an excellent rate of return
- Assists in directing buyers to exhibitor’s booth
- Extends life of show through representation on show web site
Benefits to Attendees
- Keeps attendees informed about important show information
- Gives attendees valuable information about exhibiting companies
- Alerts attendees of new products, show specials, and products of interest
- Helps attendees in planning their on-site agenda
- Provides the opportunity to access exhibitor videos following the show